Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Beginning

I'm starting up this blog in hope to record my journey running the cafe with my dearest boyfriend and fellow friends.

We discussed about idea of running the cafe few months back when the cafe was not doing so well. We liked the concept of the cafe and felt that it's sad to see the cafe closing down. After all the discussions, we went to see some related people to gain some information on the cafe. Suddenly I got excited and decided to try running the cafe. We told prof that we're going to take over the cafe and try to run it for a semester. We have no turning back already as we found out that half of the faculty know that we're opening the cafe. Decisions needed to be made fast but exam took my attention away from the cafe and the cameron trip took my time to actually sit down and plan for the cafe. When I was finally free, I flew back to Sabah for holiday. Everything need to be done while I was there when the rest are here.

As time goes by, we are nearing opening already. Embun Cafe is the result of everybody's hard work and I hope it will do well in the future days.

Tomorrow is the food tasting day for all lecturers. Pray for us.

p/s: Let's hope that I have time and not too tired to update everyday :p

No comments:

Post a Comment