Monday, January 12, 2009

Food Tasting Day = Crazy Day

I reached cafe 7.45am and took out all raw materials for preparation. I sat down and had my breakfast which I bought on my way to the cafe. People started to arrive and everything seems to be fine. The new chef was here today and he definitely did a great job in producing good food. We started to work at 8.30 in the morning and got everything done by 12. Everything was fine except for certain small detail like someone came in trying to give us some hard time. Today was first day so I guess it was okay.

Lecturers came in for food tasting around 1 and comments were flying all over. You just need to run around to catch them. Haha.. In this case, darling was the runner I guess. I was busy running around in the kitchen, thank God darling and Rishi were there. Everything turned out fine, way better than I thought it would be. I was so happy at the end of the day.

I'm currently in a shutting down mode, hopefully I can write more details next time. Continue to pray for me:)

GoodNight

No comments:

Post a Comment